Customize your Laptop with Stickers
Laptops, most of them look the same... Would you like to give yours a special touch, something to personalize it and make it look different from the rest?
Helena has the perfect way for you to customize it and make it your own!
What you will need:
- A laptop
- Adhesive paper.
- In your laptop create a letter size document (either in Word or Illustrator) with a white background.
- Search in Pinterest the stickers you like the most.
- Add the stickers in your document and modify their size to your liking.
- Print your document in color on adhesive paper or vinyl.
- Cut your stickers and paste them on your laptop!... Before pasting them, make sure where you want to place them.
- You can use a clear case to protect it once you finish decorating.
With love, Turquoise Team